Monday, August 22, 2011

Weekend Photos

Hello! I just wanted to share some snapshots from my weekend. On Saturday I did a little thrifting. Since Ashley is on bed rest, I've been picking up some things for Baby Brynn's nursery. I got this painting, and we have a special project in mind for it.


Later in the afternoon we went to a birthday celebration. Meg's sweet baby girl turned one!

 
Look at all those presents!


On Sunday I went shopping for my bridesmaid dress. My brother is getting married in February!! While I waited on the other girls to select their dresses, I tried on this little number. I felt like a cupcake.



Don't worry this is not the dress I selected, but I just wanted to play dress up!
Hope you all have a lovely week!

Shine Love
Crystal



No comments:

Post a Comment